Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ewwww

Yesterday I finally went to the OB, who so generously proceeded to strap my feet in stirrups and scrape my "inner area." With careful observation under a microscope, he discovered that I not only have one type of infection, no. I have TWO. The best part is that I have had them for over a year.

So lucky me, I get to insert cream into my sacred grove every night with an applicator. But after 7 days, the itching, redness, irritation, foul odor, abnormal discharge, blood clots should be gone. Hooray!!

4 comments:

Rach said...

No one wants to comment because this is an awkward post. I understand your concerns. BUT...the reason I had infections for so long is because NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT!!! Nobody talks about what their vagina is doing, what's normal, what's not, etc. I think we should!

Unknown said...

You know what, I had an infection once too and I was mortified that I had a dysfunctional vagina!!! Plus it was a little unpleasant for the hubs to... so I got an appt and sure enough I took a pill for a week and it was gonzo!!! YAY! Now I know if I ever have a smell down there to see the Doc! ha ha I have no shame

B and J said...

mmm mmmm mmmm

Chet said...

sad...i am glad you are better :0P