Thursday, December 11, 2008

R*A*C*H


10 Things Rach is GREAT at:
1. Cleaning/organizing.
2. Making beds (mmmmm!)
3. [Enter Expletive Here] (Any questions, ask Dan)
4. Craftiness? I hope this can make my "great" list.
5. Finding the coolest things at D.I.
6. Keeping Lily on a schedule. (I guess that also means keeping myself on a schedule)
7. Planning! I heart planners.
8. Wasting time online. (Facebook, email, Myspace, BLOGS, free episodes, etc.)
9. Making you feel awkward...anytime, anywhere.
10. Cleaning your microwave when you're not looking.

10 Things Rach SUCKS at:
1. Showering (not news to anyone).
2. Exercising (as in "never done it").
3. Doing her hair/make-up daily.
4. Letting Dan do the dishes on his dish nights. (Lately I've felt bad b/c he has so much homework so I do them for him)
5. Using coupons/finding great deals.
6. Shopping at Walmart. (Panic attacks, Piqued anxiety, Medication.)
7. Using self-control when it comes to hunger and fast food!
8. Family gatherings.
9. Grammar. Ugh.
10. Meeting new people. Yikes~!

2 comments:

B and J said...

You are SO good at making people feel awkward. Conratulations!! :) You are bad at family gatherings? how so, you always seem to be the life of the par-tay

Chet said...

that is such a cute picture of you rachel, the one of you and your planner!